Subscribe to Blog via EmailJoin 103 other subscribers
Contact Dave …firstname.lastname@example.org
- And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me" (Luke 9:23 ESV).
- HEBREWS MESSAGE 8 – Entrance Denied for an Unbelieving Heart – Hebrews 3:12-19 – March 19, 2023 – VIDEO & MESSAGE AUDIO
- HEBREWS MESSAGE 8 – Entrance Denied for an Unbelieving Heart – Hebrews 3:12-19 – STUDY SHEETS – March 19, 2023
- Stand Firm in the Lord in This Way, Part 2 – Philippians 4-1-9 – March 12, 2023 – VIDEO & MESSAGE AUDIO
- Stand Firm in the Lord in This Way, Part 2 – Philippians 4:1-9 – Dave Scott – STUDY SHEETS – March 12, 2023
- Stand Firm in the Lord in This Way – Philippians 4:1-9 – March 5, 2023 – VIDEO & MESSAGE AUDIO
Category Archives: daily thoughts
Much here to explore …
I very seldom post here now, but there are many posts possibly worthy of your time from the last few years. My current blog is http://blog.bottlerockettheology.com May Jesus Christ be praised! dave
Sorry I haven’t been around a while …
CHANGES … I have a new main site; hopefully will be the hub for my web activity. The new site is: bottlerockettheology.com I have neglected this site for some time, mostly because of finishing work on my book, Beyond Pretend. … Continue reading
tobyMac “Start Somewhere” – reposted, other had copyright problem
Some new favorites. . .Tenth Avenue North, Sidewalk Prophets, tobyMac
I “youtubed” some stuff for you. . .samples of new and somewhat new albums. . .beautiful, powerful songs. Amos 🙂
Gotta’ know how to work with mud. . .
Patience. You can work with mud, but the completion of the job depends on circumstances beyond your control, i.e. you can’t finish the job until the ground dries. James 5:7-8 (NIV) 7Be patient, then, brothers, until the Lord’s coming. See how … Continue reading
Imputed righteousness. . .it sounds stuffy but it’s not
“We’re good!” Have you ever had a conflict with a friend, or maybe just a misunderstanding, maybe you hurt their feelings or they hurt yours, and you start to explain, but eyes meet and hearts connect, and you hear, “We’re … Continue reading
What you know, really know, God gives.
Proverbs 21.10 (NIV) 1 My son, if you accept my words and store up my commands within you, 2 turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding, 3 and if you call out for insight and cry … Continue reading
“How could he say that?”
On January 1, 2010 I began reading through the Bible again. This year my wife and I are revisiting the NIV. I really like this translation and am excited for a new beginning at the very first of the year. … Continue reading